Homeschool, public and private high school students have the opportunity to gain college credit through the dual enrollment program at MBU. This program enables students to earn college credit for general education courses as they complete requirements for their high school diploma. Students can take up to two courses per semester, either online or on campus.
- 15 years of age & have sophomore standing
- Must have a 2.0 cumulative high school GPA
- ACT/SAT/CLT may be required for course placement
- Submit your transcripts and test scores to Dualenrollment@mobap.edu.
- Review approved courses on this list.
- Once admitted, you will receive an enrollment link. Prior to that you may review the course schedule online to determine your desired sections and times.
*For the Fall semester you must apply by August 1st
- Courses must be chosen from the approved course list.
- Course prerequisites apply. (Please reference the Course Schedule for a full list of prerequisites.)
- Private Instruction and Directed Study courses are not available.
- Class entrance is based on space availability.
- Maximum of 2 classes permitted per semester. Labs are not included.
- Students typically take English Composition, General Psychology, Introduction to Sociology, College Algebra, U.S and Missouri Government and Constitution, and Introduction to Biology.
- Cost: $140 cost per credit hour for 2023-2024 Academic Year and $99 parking fee per semester.
Additional costs are associated with some courses. Please speak with your enrollment counselor about these costs when you are reviewing your course schedule.
- To have a transcript sent to a different university, please contact the Records Department.
Enrollment for Fall 2023 courses begins May 2nd and ends August 1st.