Enrollment for the Fall-22 Semester will open on May 2nd
Homeschool, public and private high school students have the opportunity to gain college credit through the dual enrollment program at MBU. This program enables students to earn college credit for general education courses as they complete requirements for their high school diploma.
- 15 years of age & have sophomore standing
- Must have a 2.0 cumalative high school GPA
- ACT/SAT/CLT may be required for course placement
- Submit your transcripts and test scores to Cynthia.Sutton@mobap.edu.
- Review approved courses on this list.
- Once admitted, you will receive an enrollment link. Prior to that you may review the course schedule online to determine your desired sections and times.
*For the Fall semsester you must apply by August 1st
- Courses must be chosen from the approved course list. However, if you wish to take a course that does not appear on the approved list, you must complete an exemption form. Exemptions must be approved by the Executive Director of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Course prerequisites apply. (Please reference the Course Schedule for a full list of Prerequisites)
- Private Instruction and Directed Study courses are not available.
- Class entrance is based on space availability.
- Maximum of 2 classes permitted per semester. Labs are not included.
- Students typically take English Composition, General Psychology, Introduction to Sociology, College Algebra, U.S and Missouri Government and Constitution, and introduction to Biology.
- Cost: $139 cost per credit hour for 2022-2023 Academic Year and $95 parking fee per semester.
Additional costs are associated with some courses. Please speak with your enrollment counselor about these costs when you are reviewing your course schedule.
- To have a transcript sent to a different university, please contact therecords department.
- Enrollment for Fall 2022 courses begins May 1st and ends August 1st
- Dual Enrollment Counselor: Cynthia Sutton
- Email: Cynthia.Sutton@mobap.edu Office: 314-392-2291
MBU’s Troy/Wentzville Campus: