College life is more than lectures and midterms, It’s a place to enjoy yourself. MBU encourages every student to get involved in campus life through playing intramurals, joining a student organization, or watching a game. Make the most of your year on campus.
The Office of Student Activities serves the students through planning and developing campus activities, receptions, and events that are appropriate for student involvement. It serves as a resource to clubs and organizations by calendaring and coordinating their activities. The Office of Student Activities provides the home office for the Student Government Association and the Campus Activities Board.
The academic year at MBU is enlivened by a variety of social functions, including Homecoming, Welcome Weekend, The Perk: The Event, Spring Fling, and various trips and monthly events.
For more information or to get involved in Student Activities contact Lara Hines or Julie Hammack.
Get involved and updated to see how “We Make College Eventful!” by finding MBU Student Activities on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
MBU Institute for Leadership
The MBU Institute for Leadership program is designed for students of any background or academic major who are interested in developing their leadership skills. Students will pursue both the academic study of leadership as well as its practical and personal application in the community.
Student Activities Schedule – Fall 2015
- Welcome Weekend Staff Training- Thursday, Aug 13th
- Welcome Weekend- Aug 14-16th
- Organization Fair-Thursday- August 20th
- Intramural Kickball- Saturday, August 22nd
- Intramural Flag Football- Wednesday, August 26th
- Capture the Flag with ABC- Thursday, August 27th
- Tailgate- Saturday, August 29th at 6pm
- Tailgate- Thursday, September 3rd at 6pm
- SA Lake Trip- Sept 4th-7th
- Blood Drive- Tuesday, Sept 8th
- Creve Coeur Lake/CAB event- Friday, Sept 11th, from 3 pm-7 pm
- Tailgate- Saturday, October 3rd at 6 pm
- Tailgate- Saturday October 10th at 4 pm
- Tailgate-Saturday, October 17th at 6 pm
- The Perk After Dark- Friday, Oct. 30th
- Homecoming: Oct. 30th-Nov. 7th
- Tailgate- Saturday, November 7th at 12 pm
- Tailgate- Saturday, November 14th at 1 pm
- Hanging of the Green: Tues., Dec. 1st
- Winter Formal: Sat., Dec. 5th
- Finals Feast Fall- Mon., Dec. 7th
- Night of Elegance- Jan 14th, 2016
- Swing Dance- Feb 12, 2016
- Spring Break Trip: Leave on Friday, March 11-16th
- Blood Drive- Wednesday, March 30th
- Spring Fling- April 4th-11th
- Senior Brunch- Thursday, April 21st
- Finals Feast Spring- Mon., April 25th