To apply for admission to a graduate program at Missouri Baptist University, please submit the following:
- Complete our free application for admission
- Official transcripts* from all previously attended colleges, universities, and post-secondary institutions (this includes any courses posted as transfer credits from other institutions). Transcripts must be sent directly from the issuing institution via mail or electronic delivery. Electronically submitted transcripts can be sent to email@example.com. Any transcript received by fax, postal mail directly from a student, or hand-delivered will not be accepted as an official copy. This includes transcripts that are unopened and marked as official.
Mail Transcripts to:
The Office of Online and Graduate Enrollment Services
1 College Park Drive
St. Louis, MO 63141
*Students graduating from Missouri Baptist University’s undergraduate, masters’ or specialist programs do not need to resubmit transcripts that are already on file.
- Professional Statement. This is a brief essay (approximately 2 pages, double-spaced) designed to discuss your career and/or educational background, why you want to continue your education, and what you hope to accomplish with this degree. Professional statements are NOT required for MSN applicants or Higher Education Leadership doctoral applicants. Applicants to the Clinical Mental Health Counseling program must follow a specific writing prompt and will receive more detailed instructions upon applying. You may submit the professional statement to the Office of Online and Graduate Enrollment Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Christian Ministry applicants must submit a 5-7 sentence statement of faith that summarizes their core beliefs
- Christian Ministry applicants must submit a spiritual autobiography. One page (double-spaced) is sufficient.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Social Work and Nursing require an up-to-date resume/CV.
- A copy of Missouri certification is required for MEA and Ed.S. applicants only. Students pursuing the Master in Educational Administration will need a minimum of three years of classroom teaching experience to pursue principal certification.
- The doctoral office will require additional application materials. The additional requirements will be communicated upon receipt of application.
- Interviews are required for Clinical Mental Health Counseling applicants, and doctoral applicants. Interviews will be scheduled after all supporting application items are received.
- Have questions? Visit our FAQ page for more information.