Spartan Preview Day
Wherever you are from, searching for truth and working towards success is important. This is the reason MBU welcomes you to study here. While you will be equipped with the tools to succeed after graduation, we also believe the rich culture you bring to our campus makes the experiences of all of our students better. We are proud that students from all over the world choose to continue their education at MBU.
Our students are categorized into one of these groups:
- Freshman: This is a student who has graduated high school or post-secondary school and either is beginning college for the first time or has earned less than 12 hours of college credit.
- Graduate: A student who has completed the equivalent of a U.S. Baccalaureate (Bachelor’s) Degree.
- International Transfer: A student who is transferring from another school outside of the United States and has earned 12 or more hours of college credit.
- U.S. Transfer: An international student who is transferring to MBU from another school in the United States, and has earned 12 or more hours of college credit.
- On-line: Students who want to complete their entire degree program via computer courses. Only students outside of the U.S. or non-immigrant status, who are eligible to study full-time, may apply.
International Student Admissions Deadlines
Applicants outside the U.S.*
- Fall (August): June 15th
- Spring (January): November 1st
Applicants inside the U.S.*
- Fall (August): June 30th
- Spring(January): November 15th
*On-line students please contact the Office of International Student Services for current deadlines.
If you are having trouble contacting the office of International Student Services it may be necessary to obtain an email account through Gmail or Yahoo to ensure reliable communication.
International Student Coordinator
Office E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
MBU International on Facebook