To apply for admission to the Graduate Studies program at Missouri Baptist University, please submit the following:
- Completed application for admission
- $35 application fee. This fee is waived if you apply online.
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges, universities, and post-secondary institutions (this includes any courses posted as transfer credits from other institutions). Only transcripts mailed directly to Missouri Baptist University Graduate Admissions will be accepted as official copies. Hand-carried transcripts and transcripts “Issued to Student” may not be accepted as official.*
- Letter of recommendation from an employer or professional in your chosen field.
- Professional statement (an essay explaining what you have done professionally up to this point, why you have chosen your professional field, and what professional plans you have for using your degree or certification when you have completed your course of study.)
- Master of Arts in Counseling requires a National Fingerprint Background Check.
*Students graduating from Missouri Baptist University’s undergraduate, masters’ or specialist programs do not need to resubmit transcripts that are already on file.