Contact Admissions at 314-434-1115 or
firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
• Send your final high school transcripts to MBU.
• Request AP/IB scores or Dual Enrollment transcripts
be sent to MBU
Contact Financial Services at
314-392-2366 or SFS@mobap.edu for further information.
• Make arrangements for payment of any balance
• Complete Loan Counseling
• Complete Loan Agreement/MPN
• Complete FAFSA for 2021-2022 immediately if
• Complete FAFSA for 2022-2023 on October 1st
• Set up refund method
• Complete Verification of your 2021-2022 FAFSA
• Update your address through the student portal
• Review My MBU Access for any missing items
• Sign up for our weekly Scholarship Email
• Apply for jobs, including Federal Work Study jobs
Contact Residence Life at 314-392-
2262 or email@example.com for further information.
• Apply to live on-campus. Housing is limited and is
on a first-come, first-reserved basis. Visit mobap.
edu/residential-life for more information and to
apply. A $270 housing deposit is held until the
student moves out of the residence halls.
• Residence Life deadline is June 1. Housing
applications, housing deposit, medical history form
and your immunization form is due.
• Residential students: check your MBU email
and mail at your home address for your housing
• Consider purchasing renter’s insurance (both on and
• Submit proof of medical insurance.
Contact Public Safety at
314-744-5355 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further
• Register your vehicle with Public Safety
• Pick up your student ID and parking sticker
Contact at 314-392-
2364 or email@example.com for further
• Please contact us for academic accommodations if
Contact the Dean of
Students Office at 314-392-2240 or deanofstudents@
mobap.edu for further information.
• Read and be familiar with the Spartan Virtues
(Student Handbook). The 2021-2022 Spartan
Virtues will be released in early August. Be
sure to check your MBU email address for the
announcement and link to electronic copy.
• Complete online health, wellness, and safety
trainings including alcohol, drugs, and Title IX. An
email with instructions will be sent to your MBU
email address in early July.
• Review the registration booklet
• Follow MBU on social media
• The fitness center, group fitness classes, intramural
sport leagues and other fun recreational activity
await! Accept the one-time electronic recreational
activity waiver by logging in to MyMBU, then follow
the Self-Service menu to the Rec Activity Waiver
• Textbooks will be available for purchase from the
MBU bookstore starting in July. Simply bring in a
copy of your course schedule to be able to pick up
• Download the MBU Spartans App to stay updated
on MBU athletic events
• Consider establishing a local bank account. MBU
partners with US Bank making it possible link your
debit card to your student ID card. Visit usbank.
com/mobap to learn more.
• Register your guests for Welcome Weekend.
Student participation is mandatory. Visit mobap.
edu/welcome-weekend for full details.