One-Year Leadership Program
To be eligible to participate in the MBU Institute for Leadership program, a student must:
- Be a Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior
- Have completed 12 hours at Missouri Baptist University
- Currently be enrolled as a full-time student
- Be in good academic and disciplinary standing with the University
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Have successfully completed the application and interview process
Benefits of the Program Include:
- One-on-one personal mentoring with professionals
- Recognition on Transcript
- Recognition at Outstanding Students of Achievement Ceremony
How to apply:
Applications are available online or in the Office of Student Activities. Deadline for application is September 26th.
For more information, contact Lara Hines, (314) 392-2242, Field Building 209.