- There is no fee for current MBU students or employees with a valid MBU ID.
- All patrons must present a valid MBU ID care upon entry for access.
- ID Forgiveness: Students are allowed three entries without ID per semester by giving attendant student number.
- Entry to and exit from the fitness center must be through the controlled access point at the fitness center desk. Other exits should be used for emergencies only.
- Patrons under age 18, HSOC/dual-enrolled students, and non-MBU guests are not permitted to use the Fitness Center.
- The safety of all participants who use the facility is our highest priority. When using the fitness center, please consider your own health history, seek counsel from your health provider, and use sound judgment when choosing exercises options and intensity. Individuals utilize all recreational fitness facilities at their own risk.
- Proper workout attire and footwear must be worn at all times.
- No food or drink is allowed except for plastic water bottles.
- Clear pathways are to be maintained at all times- this includes bags & water bottles.
- MBU Fitness is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- The Fitness Center men’s and women’s locker room offer showers and lockers available to rent or use by the day. Locks can be checked out from the Fitness Center desk with MBU ID for day use only. Locker rentals are available for a small fee.
- Inappropriate conduct will not be tolerated. Unsportsmanlike behavior, profanity, and equipment misuse will be reported to the Fitness Manager and may result in facility privileges being suspended or revoked.
- Be respectful and mindful of your surroundings so that everyone may enjoy the MBU fitness facilities.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines in accordance with DPH’s Safer at Home Order:
- All Patrons must screen prior to entering the facility by answering the following two questions and recording a temperature below 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do you have any of the following symptoms today?
- Fever, new or worsened cough, trouble breathing, new or worsening body aches, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell
- Have you had close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- YES to any of the above MAY NOT ENTER
- NO to ALL of the above may proceed to check-in
- Capacity limitations are reduced to 25% (7 participants) and face coverings must be worn at ALL times for ALL equipment while in the facility
- Participants should maintain 6-8 feet from each other
- WARNING: Droplets exhaled during exercise can travel up to 12 feet. Take care to avoid possible exposure
- Participants cannot share equipment
- When done with equipment, participants must use the disinfectant wipes available around the facility
- Throughout each shift and at the close of every business day, the fitness staff with disinfect all equipment thoroughly
- Only current MBU students, faculty, or staff may use the facility. No guests or membership passes are allowed at this time.