As a distinctively Christ-centered community, MBU will provide transformative student experiences for a diverse student body that integrates unwavering Christian commitment, academic excellence and co-curricular engagement that is a model within higher education. MBU is dedicated to purposeful and exceptional student internships, mentorships and providing experiential learning to help students determine and pursue God’s calling on their lives.
CREATE INSPIRING LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS
- Establish robust living and learning environments that inspire, enlighten and empower students to be their best.
- Create a physical environment that is aesthetically pleasing, well maintained and positions MBU as one of the most attractive campuses in the Midwest.
- Promote a Christ-centered campus climate where all members are respected, supported and valued.
RETAIN MORE STUDENTS
- Cultivate a vibrant student experience that enhances a sense of community and affinity for the University resulting in increased retention, persistence and graduation rates.
REMOVE ROADBLOCKS TO STUDENT RETENTION
- Invest in digital processes that streamline student services, including business office, financial services and enrollment functions.
- Enhance support systems and structures that respond to the students’ emerging intellectual, spiritual, physical and social needs.
INTEGRATE CALLING & VOCATION ACROSS THE CURRICULUM
- Initiate academic and co-curricular programs aimed at more fully developing learning outcomes that introduce students to a Christian liberal arts education.
- Develop and expand exceptional student internship, mentorship and experiential learning to help students determine and pursue God’s calling on their lives.
- Establish a teaching and learning center that emphasizes Faith and Learning Integration that supports faculty and staff as they teach, advise and inspire students.