MBU’s culture of care, belonging and community is an expression of the University’s Christian identity. Accordingly, MBU will promote an entrepreneurial environment that leverages human talent and diversity to achieve success as well as implement initiatives that provide opportunities for team members career growth, advancement and that effectively utilizes human resources to support University operations and promotes flourishing employees.
BUILD LEADERSHIP CAPACITY
- Promote an entrepreneurial culture among our faculty, staff and administrators that leverages human talent and diversity to achieve our desired success.
- Implement initiatives for supporting, training and developing current employees providing opportunities for career growth and advancement.
ATTRACT & RETAIN GREAT TEAM MEMBERS
- Conduct a comprehensive review of MBU’s compensation structure that re-envisions employee salary and benefits.
- Allocate additional resources for faculty and staff professional development that aligns with the strategic plan.
- Reimagine, redesign and develop innovative faculty and staff workspaces and remote work arrangements designed to maximize employee productivity and serve students well.
PROMOTE A CULTURE OF CARE, BELONGING & COMMUNITY
- Expand faculty and staff camaraderie and service opportunities as well as express employee appreciation.
- Promote and expand a culture of trust and transparency through open communication and collaborative decision-making.
TRAIN & DEPLOY HUMAN RESOURCES EFFECTIVELY
- Establish a Human Resources Department to centralize policies, procedures, employee training and operations.