Through a variety of strategic initiatives—including church and organizational
partnerships, heightened brand awareness, alumni engagement, fund development
and outcomes data—we will emerge at the forefront of Christian Higher Education in the Midwest. This will result in an increasing number of Christian scholars affecting positive world change.
- Develop and execute a strategic enrollment plan that significantly grows undergraduate main campus, graduate and online enrollment over the next five years.
- Create and implement an exceptional visitor/guest experience that derives from a culture of Christ-like hospitality encompassing all areas of the University.
- Establish and cultivate mutually beneficial partnerships with the church, corporations and organizations to develop enrollment pipelines while proactively addressing community and marketplace needs
- Plan for a comprehensive fundraising campaign that increases endowment and annual giving, funds capital improvements and promotes planned giving among alumni and others.
- Engage and connect alumni to the University by developing programs and initiatives that build lifelong connections and increases philanthropic support.
GATHER & LEVERAGE OUTCOMES DATA
- Conduct market research and expand a dashboard of key performance indicators that assess institutional health and promotes insightful decision-making.
- Gather and communicate alumni achievements and leverage employment data to highlight the return on investment.
CLARIFY IDENTITY & STORY
- Expand strategic thought leadership, to position MBU as a leading voice of Christian higher education in the Midwest.
- Invest additional resources aimed at branding and marketing initiatives to enhance the University’s reputation and visibility among constituents and throughout the region.