Missouri Baptist University invites applications for a full-time faculty position in the Master of Social Work (MSW) program. The full-time faculty position is available with a start date of August, 2022.
The Faculty is responsible for:
- Teaching graduate level courses in the MSW Program. MBU will consider a remote faculty position that does not require relocation.
- Conducting MSW applicant interviews.
- Providing professional advising to MSW students.
- Ensuring compliance with all CSWE Educational Policy and Accreditation Standards.
- Maintaining regular communication with Program Director, Director of Field Education, faculty, staff, students, and community partners.
- Providing related services to the MSW Program and University. Additional faculty responsibilities may include curriculum and program development, events planning, committee service, and other duties as assigned.
- The faculty position requires an earned master’s degree in Social Work from a CSWE-accredited institution and doctorate degree in social work (or closely related field). ABD will be considered. Please indicate estimated date of degree conferral.
- Candidates must embrace a student-centered approach and have a strong passion for serving students.
- Experience with online teaching is preferred.
- Candidates must have strong engagement, relationship building, communication/public speaking and interpersonal skills.
Full time with benefits.
Please prepare a cover letter, current vita and statement of faith in keeping with the evangelical mission of Missouri Baptist University and the Baptist Faith and Message 2000 (http://www.sbc.net/bfm2000/bfm2000.asp). Please include the name of the church you currently attend.
Please email all application materials to:
Dr. Nikki Johnson
Director of the Master of Social Work Program
Missouri Baptist University
One College Park Drive
St. Louis, MO 63141