To fulfill its mission and achieve its vision, MBU will advance a financial model that is flexible, resilient and that promotes ongoing financial strength, stewardship, and viability for the future. The University will focus its attention on strategically important programs and activities that complement the mission of MBU, improve financial margins and implements technology that reduces operating costs and improves student services.
INVEST IN COMPREHENSIVE STUDENT SUCCESS
- Reimagine scholarship modeling and tuition cost structure to provide students greater accessibility and affordability while meeting University revenue goals.
INCREASED NET REVENUE
- Conduct a comprehensive financial audit of the regional learning centers, academic and athletic programs to ensure optimal fiscal stewardship.
- Improve University financial planning and analysis to secure long-term fiscal discipline and sustainability.
OPTIMIZE PROGRAM & EXPERIENCE MIX
- Identify and launch new academic programs and co-curricular offerings that meet the demands of the marketplace and complement MBU’s mission.
- Utilize innovative technology to enhance student experiences and foster best business practices across the Institution.
BUILD & ENHANCE STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS
- Expand and strengthen a broad range of strategic partnerships with educational and healthcare organizations, corporations, churches, philanthropic foundations and key vendors.