Title: Enrollment Counselor
Department: Office of Online & Graduate Enrollment Services
Job Function/Overview: The Enrollment Counselor is responsible for communicating with all inbound marketing leads for online and graduate programs. In addition, the position is responsible for providing support to the department throughout the life cycle of the admissions process while exemplifying the core values of Missouri Baptist University in performing all job responsibilities. The Enrollment Counselor reports directly to the Director of Online & Graduate Enrollment Services.
Responsibilities: The Enrollment Counselor role is comprised of three major areas: Professional Student Support/Recruitment, Information Management and Administrative Support.
- Complies with the University’s specified lead inquiry strategy, which clearly articulates a minimum amount of contact points required for all lead generations, designed to contribute to overall census goals. Mandatory points of contact include phone, text, and email with a specified number of attempts required.
- Utilizes the Hubspot CRM tool to diligently track all student related communication while ensuring a positive student experience.
- Follows all policies and procedures outlined by the Director of Online & Graduate Enrollment as it relates to online and graduate recruitment and admission.
- Organizes information and sends requests, updates, and messages to appropriate personnel to ensure a positive prospective student experience.
- Collaborates with the Online & Graduate Enrollment team and other key stakeholders to develop and streamline all efforts with an emphasis on student satisfaction.
- Utilizes metrics to track enrollment progress and provide regular reports the enrollment leadership team.
- Tracks and processes all lead/applicant information and communication in the Hubspot CRM tool.
- Collaborates with the key stakeholders (advising, financial services, etc.) to ensure enrollment goals are met.
- Participates in recruitment and university-related events as needed.
The ideal candidate will possess at minimum a bachelor’s degree and/or have experience working in a higher education setting. He or she will be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing. In addition, the ideal candidate will be proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and MS Windows. Most importantly, the candidate must act as a self-starter and strive for service excellence in all interactions with students. The candidate must be a professing Christian.
Please submit a resume, cover letter and statement of faith to the Director of Online and Graduate Enrollment, Natalie.Taylor@mobap.edu.