Numerous steps have been taken to create a safe residential environment for all students living on campus. The following guidelines are intended to lower risk of transmission in housing. Specific quarantine and isolation procedures will be followed according to CDC and St. Louis County Guidelines.
- Students should keep checking their student email to make sure they have completed the required move-in paperwork this will ensure a quicker and limited contacted check-in process.
- As of now, guests will be allowed in residence halls as described in the handbook of residential living. If changes are made to provide a safe residential environment students will be notified by Residence Life Staff.
- Live-in staff, including professional staff and resident assistants (RAs), have been provided training on public health measures and signs/symptoms of COVID-19.
- Residence life staff will provide ongoing education including frequent reminders of proper hand hygiene (verbally and through posters and videos), and hand sanitizer will be available in common areas.
- All social programming in residence halls will be in accordance with current physical distancing guidance.
- Students should not share dishes, drinking glasses, cups, or eating utensils.
- Kitchen and bathroom protocols will be shared by Residence Life.
CLICK HERE FOR THE 2021 PACKING LIST