We are excited for you to begin your journey here at MBU. This email is full of information regarding Residence Life move in process. Our hope is for a smooth process, so please complete the necessary forms before you arrive, so that you can spend time getting your room ready.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
1. Complete the following Residence Life forms:
Move In Agreement
Missing Student Form
2. Submit a photo to https://www.mobap.edu/spartan-photo-id-form/ and your student ID will be printed and waiting for you.
3. For those with a car on campus, complete form and print to take to Public Safety
FIND YOUR MOVE IN DATE
- LOCAL STUDENT MOVE IN
- As a local student you have the option to move your belongings in early on Saturday, August 8. This will help reduce the number of people moving in during Welcome Weekend. You will have one hour to move in and settle your items with 2 helpers, after which you will return home until Welcome Weekend. Spaces are limited and once the time slots are full we have reached our limit. If this is the option you would like, you will need to complete this Early Drop Off Form. If you secure an early move in time slot, you will be notified by Office of Residence Life with further directions. To complete this form, You MUST LOG INTO GOOGLE WITH YOUR MBU STUDENT EMAIL (student ID@mobap.edu) so make sure you logout of your personal google account info!
Fall athletes are scheduled to move in early on August 10th. All information about early fall athlete move in will be communicated in an email from your coach.
- NEW STUDENT MOVE IN DURING WELCOME WEEKEND
New Student Move In will be on August 14. Time slots are as follows:
Last name starting with A-F: 9:00-10:00 a.m.
Last name starting with G-L: 10:00-11:00 a.m.
Last name starting with M-R: 11:00-12:00 p.m.
Last name starting with S-Z: 12:00- 1:00 p.m.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE ON WELCOME WEEKEND
- Park in Lot B and enter the Great Hall with only 1 other guest.
- Residence Life Staff will check you in and if all your forms and ID is complete you will receive your keys.
- Bring your parking permit registration and pick up your parking sticker.
- Return to car and go to your assigned building.
- Limited spaces will be marked as unloading zone.
- Unload vehicle and move into dorm.
- Once you have emptied vehicle, please move car to Dink Marler or Lot C.
- You now have the day to set up your room.
1. Each student is only allowed two helpers in the housing facilities
2. Please follow the flow of traffic inside the buildings
3. Student and helpers must be wearing a mask.
Wow! That is a lot of information. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.