The Alumni Student Ambassador Program exists to provide students the opportunity to network and connect with alumni and friends of Missouri Baptist University in order that they may be better prepared to enter their careers following graduation.
Alumni Student Ambassadors are students who possess strong leadership, public speaking, and/or interpersonal skills. Ambassadors serve as a student voice to alumni and university staff and will have the opportunity to meet and interact with alumni, trustees, and university administrators while assisting the Office of Alumni Relations and University Advancement with major events throughout the academic year.
Ambassadors are asked to:
• Help advertise Alumni and University Advancement Events that pertain to current students.
• Help plan and execute one event each semester
• Attend and assist with major Alumni and University Advancement events
• Meet once per month with the Alumni Relations Manager
Ambassadors have available to them the following:
• The opportunity to attend an At The Table alumni networking event
• The opportunity to get professional resume feedback
• The opportunity to network with MBU alumni and friends
• The opportunity to meet with at least one alum that currently works in their field of study once per semester
For more information please contact Brian Knapp, Alumni Relations Manager, at email@example.com.
Alumni Student Ambassador Application