The office of the Director of EXCEL Student Services consistently and quickly answers questions concerning the program. The staff also provides the following administrative services for the program’s dual credit students:
- Scheduling registration visits and materials
- Admitting students to the MBU database
- Registering students for courses
- Collecting and receipting payments
- Collecting and recording grades
- Providing student surveys to evaluate EXCEL courses and instruction
Other services and opportunities for EXCEL students:
- Students can also access information about grades and transcripts on the web portal titled MyMBU. It is Missouri Baptist University’s 24-hour, self-service web portal.
- Through MyMBU EXCEL students can access the library online reference sites, print an unofficial student transcript, view and print final grade cards, and pay EXCEL fees online.
- EXCEL students are also welcome to attend MBU performances that are free to the public. For ticketed events, EXCEL students may purchase tickets at the student rate. (Note: Students should tell the Special Events office they are registered through EXCEL, and the office can confirm the registration with the EXCEL staff.)
Please contact Colleen Inman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-392-2203 for more information.