2017 EXCEL Summer Professional Development Workshop and Orientation
Additional Information for Attendees
Why should EXCEL partners attend the workshops?
- Meet accreditation standards and Missouri guidelines for dual credit participants.
- Hear about new Missouri dual credit policy.
- Align your syllabus and learn how to ensure comparable assessments.
- Learn about new research in your discipline.
- Share ideas with other EXCEL teachers and counselors.
- $120 stipend available for EXCEL partners who attend in June or July.
Missouri Baptist University is located north of Highway 40/I-64 and half a mile west of Interstate 270 in West St. Louis County. From I-64 / US-40 West or East
- Take the MASON RD exit, EXIT 24.
- Turn right onto Mason Road and then right onto North Outer 40.
- Follow the outer road eastbound for approximately 1 mile.
- Turn left prior to the MBU entrance sign.
- Follow the marked signs to the parking lot.
Or click here for a map with directions.
Please call the EXCEL office at (314) 392-2203 or email Colleen Inman at email@example.com