April 3-4, 2020 | Missouri Baptist University | St. Louis, MO
The 3rd Annual Midwest Faith & Learning Symposium, which is organized by the Scholarship and Research Committee of Missouri Baptist University, seeks proposals from the faculty and graduate students for its annual symposium!
Topics for presentation are open as long as they are academically oriented. Possible topics include but are not limited to:
• The integration of faith and an academic discipline
• Christianity and contemporary culture
• Service learning
• Christian education in the twenty-first century
• A significant new trend within the discipline that may be of interest to the general public
• Any other faith-related topic within the discipline that may be of interest to the general public.
Proposal abstracts should be approximately 100 – 150 words in length and should include a title, a preliminary summary of the content of the proposed presentation, the submitter’s name, the submitter’s job title or the current graduate program he/she is pursing, and complete contact information. To be given first consideration, proposals must be received by February 28, 2020.