I. BASIC FUNCTION
The Coordinator of Online & Graduate Enrollment is responsible for providing administrative support to the department throughout the life cycle of the admissions process while exemplifying the core values of Missouri Baptist University in performing all job responsibilities. The Coordinator reports directly to the Director of Online & Graduate Enrollment Services.
Within the limits of University policies, procedures and programs this position is responsible to accomplish the duties as follows:
- Answers Online & Graduate Enrollment Services department phones, emails, and greets in-person visitors.
- Organizes information and sends requests, updates, and messages to appropriate personnel (such as the Director, Administrators, etc.) and follows up in a timely manner.
- Processes and sends admissions decisions a minimum of two times per week.
- Tracks and processes application information.
- Collects and maintains accurate records (i.e. transcripts, recommendations, etc.) for each applicant using electronic records for all tracking.
- Provides enrollment counseling for select graduate programs, which includes following an aggressive lead strategy, utilizing the CRM
- Utilizes, maintains, and troubleshoots MBU databases and systems including CAMS and Filebound.
- Advises/Registers for the PEP program
- Works collaboratively with other departments to ensure a smooth admissions process for all graduate programs.
- Participates in events as needed.
- He/she is directly accountable to the Director of Online & Graduate Enrollment Services for the interpretation and fulfillment of his/her function, general responsibilities, and related authority and relationships.
2. He/she will work closely with and take direction from the Assistant Director. In addition, it is essential that he/she maintain an open line of communication with all members of the Online & Graduate Enrollment Services staff.
3. It is also essential that he/she maintain an open and mutually cooperative relationship with other offices on campus—particularly with Financial Services, Records, and Graduate Advising. He/she will often work with these offices while completing administrative tasks and assisting students to ensure their questions are always answered in a timely manner.
- PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT CRITERIA
- The efficiency and accuracy of data entry, document processing and evaluation.
- Demonstration of student-centered customer service.
- Adhering to the lead strategy and regular CRM documentation.
- The amount of tasks that are performed through initiative and creative thinking in an effort to assist and improve the daily flow of responsibilities for the department as a whole.
- Personal growth, as seen in making mature work-related decisions, organizational skills and utilization of time.
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
1. Bachelor’s degree or one year (or more) of experience in a similar role
- Statement of Christian faith.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of following set procedures with the ability to suggest and implement adjustments as growth and trends demand change.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and workspace.
- Must be able to work both independently and within a group.
5. Must have strong communication skills and the ability to work with students and others in a mature, professional manner.
6. Must be organized and responsibly handle confidential information.
7. Must possess computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office.
Applicants insterested in this position may send their cover letter, resume and statement of faith to Natalie Taylor at email@example.com.