OISS assists international students throughout their educational journey from inquiry to graduation. Services offered include immigration and cultural adjustment advising; creating letters for SSN or Driver’s License issuance, and hosting events.
Our goals are to:
- Provide services which meet the unique needs of International Students.
- Educate each International Student in F-1 student status regarding their rights and responsibilities as outlined in U.S. Immigration Law.
- Actively engage the current international student population in campus life.
- Act as a liaison and advocate when needed for International Students in their interactions with Faculty, Staff and other on-campus entities.
- Inspire MBU’s faculty, staff and students to engage in cross-cultural learning experiences.
Mrs. Kari Saunders
Director, International Student Services
Office E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Jessica Fitzgerald
Coordinator, International Student Services
MBU International on Facebook