The Office of International Student Services advances Campus Internationalization by providing educational and practical guidance for Missouri Baptist University’s International Students throughout their academic career at MBU and by coordinating International Educational Experiences for all students, faculty and staff.
Our goals are to:
- Provide services which meet the unique needs of International Students.
- Educate each International Student in F-1 student status regarding their rights and responsibilities as outlined in U.S. Immigration Law.
- Actively engage the current international student population in campus life.
- Act as a liaison and advocate when needed for International Students in their interactions with Faculty, Staff and other on-campus entities.
- Inspire MBU’s faculty, staff and students to engage in cross-cultural learning experiences.
Mrs. Kari Saunders
Director, International Student Services
Office E-mail: email@example.com
MBU International on Facebook